jokes old and new

Home Forums Journal Discussions jokes old and new

This topic contains 149 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Pictionary 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)
  • Author

Jones sabo it all in the future resurfaced progres

hello there and thank you for your info – I have definitely picked up something new from right here.

oak tree
    Participant

Which fish sleeps the most?—–The kipper

oak tree
    Participant

Old lawyers never die,  they just lose their appeal.

oak tree
    Participant

Some months have 31 days, how many have 28 days? All of them.

Pictionary
    Participant

Three sisters, ages 92, 94, and 96, live together. One night the 96-year-0ld draws a bath. She puts one foot in and pauses. “Was I getting in the tub or out?” she yells.
    The 94-year-old hollers back, “I don’t know, I’ll come up to see.” She starts up the stairs and stops. She shouts, “Was I going up or going down?”
    The 92-year-old is sitting at the kitchen table having tea, listening to her sisters. She shakes her head and says, “I sure hope I never get that forgetful”, and knocks on wood for good measure. Then she yells, “I’ll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who’s at the door.”

eyelid

This design is steller! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained. Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog (well, almost…HaHa!) Excellent job. I really loved what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it. Too cool!

oak tree
    Participant

John, “Do you drink to excess?” Pat, “I’ll drink to anything”.

Pictionary
    Participant

There were 3 friends stranded in an island. Exploring the island, the 3 men found a bottle so they opened it. A genie came out, and she said that she would grant them 3 wishes. The first man said, “I wish I was with my family” then poof he was with his family. The second guy said “I wish I was in a bar with my friends” then poof he was gone. The third guy was feeling bad and the genie asked, “What’s wrong?” The man said, I’m lonely I wish my friends were here. Poof, his two friends were back in the island.

Anja

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

oak tree
    Participant

A police officer stops a woman and asks for her licence. He reads it and says, “lady, it says here that you should be wearing glasses.” The woman answers, “I have contacts.” “I don’t care who you know”, says the officer. “You’re getting a ticket.”

oak tree
    Participant

“I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.”(-Groucho Marx.)

goods

Thanks a bunch for sharing this with all of us you really know what you’re talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my website =). We could have a link exchange agreement between us!

promisee

Stunning essay, obtained the satisfaction of studying

Pictionary
    Participant

Did u hear the one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????

Viewing 14 posts - 136 through 149 (of 149 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.