Well what do you think of the New Newry Journal?

Home Forums Journal Discussions Well what do you think of the New Newry Journal?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  santanta 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

santanta
    Participant

dum de dum “Where have all the flowers gone…..long time passing…..”

the watcher
    Participant

Welcome back Santanta. I hope you are here to stay. We were worried about you. Thought your boat had sunk or something with you on board.

santanta
    Participant

Went walkabout. Got triggered into logging in (with difficulty–hope I don’t get logged out) because I discovered some “treasures” in an old tea chest. Things like a programme for the first Abbey Past Pupils Panto. It is amazing and has photos and write ups for lots of interesting folk. Also a copy of the very last Newry Telegraph ever printed and also a copy of the Clarion jubilee publication for the Sacred Heart in 1955—full of pics but more importantly with accurate names printed below.  I will get my a***e in gear and pdf them for here.  I had a good rant on the rant post and used symbols instead of swear words—Ed’s automatic censor chopped me…we’ll just have to outsmart it!!!!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.