Aimless Facts.

Home Forums Journal Discussions Aimless Facts.

This topic contains 109 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Jermaine 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)
  • Author

oak tree
    Participant

Newry is well ahead, it already has a street named in honour of the new pope.

Lislea drama group have made it through to the all-ireland finals down in Co Cork later in april. It was a long night wait on Friday night but the results came through, so now we prepare for the trip. two shows on 12th and 13th april but would have notion that there my one added.

Armagh team staring relegation to div 3 in the face, some things never change so it goes down to the last match!

oak tree
    Participant

Wee James and Down, are heading for the same fate. but who knows maybe better days ahead.

oak tree
    Participant

Silken Thomas, dramatic group from Kildare , were winners of the Newry drama festival.

Napoleon

I personally think about the reason you labeled this particular post, “Topic: Aimless Facts.

Newry Journal Page 2 | Newry Journal”. Regardless I loved the article!
    Thank you-Nikole

so Armagh stay up in Division 2 and meet Down next year, as concerns the championship, unless there is a huge miracle, one game win then backdoor and eventual out early. i have not seen anything to alter my mind on this.

Heading to Clonakilty soon and twice over the week-end I come across the story of Mo-jo, the monkey and the yanks having to land close to Clonakilty in World War 2, Mo-jo is buried underneath the dance floor of one of the local Clonakilty  hotel. There is now a new sculpture of Mo-Jo that has just been unveiled. It is a brilliant feel good story and actually true

Jones sabo damit sie keine concern davor bekommt

I’m gonna watch out for brussels.

Jones sabo to they will fit in

Wonderful goods from you, man. I’ve understand your stuff previous to and you are just extremely wonderful.

oak tree
    Participant

Michael Collins and his friend Sam Maguire were born five mile outside of Clonakilty.

oak tree
    Participant

Cliftonville won the Irish league title on Sarurday last, their first title in fifteen years.

Jones sabo a hair salon needs to ne a e-entrepreneur with re

I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.

AlphaOne remembers Navratri Mahotsav by working that have Da

Thanks for helping out, great info .

Jones sabo i information

I like this post, enjoyed this one regards for posting .

oak tree
    Participant

J.L.M. will perform in a concert in Newry this summer.

Jones sabo for the reason that it makes an impress

I had been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will very frequently affect your placement in google and could damage your high quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 105 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.