Website Developments

Home Forums Journal Discussions Website Developments

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  sectioned 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

John McCullagh
    Keymaster

Just to discuss any developments on the website. We still have some issues to address: – gallery photo albums – the guestbook Have we missed anything else?

nitram
    Participant

How do I stick my mug shot on to my profile photo space?

the watcher
    Participant

Remember ED if it is not broke then don’t fix it. You will notice that none of the ‘Old Brigade’ or most of them have not come on board. And when you lose some one then they may be gone forever. The Watcher.

Jonny
    Keymaster

Sorry folks but it was broke and it did need fixed. Change is difficult but this change was necessary. I am happy to explain the technical reasons if anyone wants to listen?

santanta
    Participant

santanta
    Participant

Tee Hee!!! “Reminiesence”…..now that’s broken…..em….isn’t it…it is …isn’t it?

santanta
    Participant

Everybody MUST do a “PRINT SCREEN” and save it so we can post it later on after “Johnny” has fixed it. ps I think the old site was broke and the new one is much better and has great potential but the “management of change process” should have gone to a spin doctor. Why not send an e-mail to all “eejit” e-mail addresses telling them the good news and suggesting they could re-register if WordPress is being snobbish about them?

nitram
    Participant

Santanta, it’s good to hear from you again. I think it will take a smidgen of time for some of the other eejits to catch on, that possibly they will have to re-register.

Jonny
    Keymaster

eh because we are volunteers here! And I have a full-time job and 5 kids – but I will get there 😉 I have now finished moving the website from the old server to the new server so that should be the end of any disruption – for a few years anyway. Now back to my TODO list…

Jonny
    Keymaster

Nitram, You can have your mugshot by using Gravatar (i.e. Global Avatar) at http://www.gravatar.com That will give you an avatar on many websites – based on your email address.

nitram
    Participant

Thanks Jonny, as you can see I got my mug shot on.

Pictionary
    Participant

go hug a tree
    Byeeeeeeee

Jakeaug06
    Participant

Where will i find one…………

santanta
    Participant

Ask Joni Mitchell. You’ll find her in a big yellow taxi!!

the watcher
    Participant

with her old man!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.