Well what do you think of the New Newry Journal?

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I think its fabulous!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Its easier to log on and i think its a success.
      Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Anonymous
      Inactive

Dead on, how do i place my mugshot?
      SlƔn.

Anonymous
      Inactive

liked the old one better but maybe once i get used to the new one i will come around as you get older you get set in your ways

Anonymous
      Inactive

It is great apart from; ED, all that history stuff, poems, culture, eejits…..oh b***er it I’ll go back to bed!

Anonymous
      Inactive

No-one likes change!! This Journal will work and thanks to Dear Ed for his hard grafting šŸ™‚ I think it will be a success, just takes a bit of getting used too.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Same eejits, same bull,….new dress.

Anonymous
      Inactive

What this Journal needs is a new fathwah from Pope Paisley XIII.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Behave Sant..you will get deleted..lol

Anonymous
      Inactive

What I liked about the old one was that we used to be able to tell how things were. We used to be able to tell jokes, sing and dance and go for a sail with S. But now that is all gone. Am I on the right forum? Has the Titanic sunk? Will someone please find me a tree so that I can hug it?

Anonymous
      Inactive

go hug a tree

Anonymous
      Inactive

Its only 4 clicks on the mouse and you are into, journal-discussions.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I am waiting for the manual……..

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do I take it that with the new new changes that things may pick up!

At my age change is not a good thing perhaps a but of bad may revive the old spirit

Anonymous
      Inactive

Where have the contributions from people like Tom Warton, and many others gone? they were very interesting.

Anonymous
      Inactive

dum de dum “Where have all the flowers gone…..long time passing…..”

Anonymous
      Inactive

Welcome back Santanta. I hope you are here to stay. We were worried about you. Thought your boat had sunk or something with you on board.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Went walkabout. Got triggered into logging in (with difficulty–hope I don’t get logged out) because I discovered some “treasures” in an old tea chest. Things like a programme for the first Abbey Past Pupils Panto. It is amazing and has photos and write ups for lots of interesting folk. Also a copy of the very last Newry Telegraph ever printed and also a copy of the Clarion jubilee publication for the Sacred Heart in 1955—full of pics but more importantly with accurate names printed below.Ā  I will get my a***e in gear and pdf them for here.Ā  I had a good rant on the rant post and used symbols instead of swear words—Ed’s automatic censor chopped me…we’ll just have to outsmart it!!!!

Viewing 17 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.