Mayhem or What

Tagged: 

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Inactive

I return after fantastic Belarus road trip and charitable work to see the Newry Journal world in a state of what! What have I missed, the world is not the same, is this real? Where are the eejits that inspired turning a nightmare trip into one of laughter and surprise? Speechless,……………..

Anonymous
      Inactive

HELP! ….It’s empty at this juncture, where have all the eejits gone? I can see merely one eejit in here….Welcome back Armagh.

Anonymous
      Inactive

I think it will take a while to get things back in opo. I only got on yesterday. S is also back (somewhere). We will just see how things go

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello Everyone, Let’s see the finished product before passing judgement.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello all, it was a difficult journey to get here but thanks to Dear Ed..Let us give him a chance to see how it goes..I must admit that I liked the ‘old’ Journal.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Has anyone seen Pictionary so far? Maybe he needs a little help.

Jonny McCullagh
      Keymaster

If anyone needs help use the Contact Us form and we’ll get you sorted.

Anonymous
      Inactive

DR is also missing in action. S is alive and well, somewhere. Where is Glen Bensen? I am getting worried. I have counted them out and counted them in and I am still worried. Course they could all be out and about getting merry for St Paddy’s Day. We will have to wait and see. But I still worry!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Don’t worry Watcher, they’ll all show up soon, probably intoxicated, as usual. And who knows, they might bring that old reprobate Pope Paisley with them.

John McCullagh
      Keymaster

The sins of my past catching up with me. Now trying to edit, grammatically and syntactically, past articles. It will take a month! I’d be grateful for your patience! Where are you, Theo, Dorrian Rose, Glen Benson, Pictionary?

John McCullagh
      Keymaster

Welcome, Glen. Excuse accepted. Now, where is Pictionary?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Thank goodness to see that this Johnny M has taken over the running of the Journal. Glad to see the back of that gobs**te ED. What an awful tedious bore…always droning on about historical things…whipping out his scalpel and inserting it in my good self from behind…the scars I have on my back from that bas***d’s scalpel form the pattern of a capital “B” from the book of Kells. Well done Johnny (including your reminiesciencieses) and good riddance to Mac The Scalpel ED……we have seen the end of him? ….haven’t we?…..please say “yes”….Oh No ….the scalpel! the scalpel!!!!

John McCullagh
      Keymaster

I think I have rescued all the eejits from the netherworld by now. Why are there none to come to my defence against this unreasonable attack?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Do you really need an answer to that!!! Jonny has yet to prove himself (I’m sure he is very good) but you have proved yourself in more ways than one. Enough said!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Nitram , thanx, think i have cracked it??????????????

Anonymous
      Inactive

So the world was in a slight chaos but there seems to be a calm settling upon us!
      We either embrace change for the positive reasons or get left behind.
      Twitter has definitely gone over my head and I miss it not!
      Few other things of the technology thingy I have simply no use!
      A little bit of patience, a smidgeon of fortitude and the world will be okay again.

John McCullagh
      Keymaster

Pollyanna! That ‘prove yourself’ was supposed to be our little secret. Now all the girls will want the same! I know that E.G.’s been eying me at the annual outings!

(I do hope the ‘boys’ leave me alone, though! Couldn’t take ther terrible twins!)

Jonny McCullagh
      Keymaster

“Jonny has yet to prove himself ” – I would just point out that I have been paying for this site (domain & hosting) and looking after the technology-side since 2003 – I just don’t run around looking for credit 😉

Anonymous
      Inactive

Oops ,somebody’s tired.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Pollyanna, where is my favorite, (Three word Thread)?

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hi Pictionary,the same place as your weather forecast! What a shame!!!

Anonymous
      Inactive

Pollyanna, i think we can still have our threads, all we gotta do is start a new topic, good luck Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anonymous
      Inactive

All the ladies love Dear Ed!! I’m also waiting for the three word thread..shall we start Pollyanna?

Anonymous
      Inactive

All set up EG …let’s get cracking!

Anonymous
      Inactive

go hug a tree
      Byeeeeeeee

Anonymous
      Inactive

Ok i will.

Viewing 25 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.